[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

Ron Fine ronfineesq at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 18 18:20:57 MST 2019

I haven’t seen anyone mention Red Line MT-90.  It is specific for use in manual transmissions.  75W90 GL-4.  I used it after reading a lot about these questions on the Healey list.  Healeys also have a similar overdrive as the MGs.  Works great in my BN7.  Better than the engine oil that I first tried after a complete rebuild.

Ron