[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Jan 23 01:21:58 MST 2019

In one of the links given earlier Barney sez: "After installing Redline MTL in my gearbox I immediately noticed that it would "grind the gears" slightly when shifting, which it did not do with 20W50 oil." and later on: "After a two year trial run, a few weeks ago I drained out the Redline and once again installed 20W50 oil in the gearbox. The small difference in the way it shifts was again immediately noticeable, and I can now go back to using gentle fingertips on the shifter for normal daily driving."

Your choice.