[Mgs] MGB fuel problem follow-up

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed May 23 17:21:49 MDT 2018

William said he has a new tank. I imagine that this was for a reason — the old tank was gummed up or rusty. So it wouldn’t be surprising if the hard fuel line were gummed up or rusty as well. I would think he has replaced the soft hoses at this point, but if not, he should do so.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB