[Mgs] First drive

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Sun Aug 5 20:38:28 MDT 2018

Drove the project car around the block. As far as I dared with no plates or paper. Brakes a little soft. I may need to cut down the seat cushions, my eye level is at the top edge of the windshield header. Don’t see how I could possibly drive with the top on. Everything is working, which blows my mind.

Max
66 B

Sent from my iPhone