[Mgs] Clutch slave / hard pipe

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 05:12:56 MDT 2018

    See if the old hose connector fits. If it does, chances are that the new hose has a different one.   In 60 years there could have been some mix&match going on, so you received right hose but had wrong pipe, and it could be that supplier sent you incorrect hose even with correct parts number.  (That has happened).
Bob