[Mgs] MGB exhaust system

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Nov 27 17:41:02 MST 2017

   I'm basing this on my installation of the Monza system years ago.
After I got it installed to my liking, I took the car to a muffler shop
and had them weld up the joints.  No probs since and I like the sound.
Considering that your current system it problem free, I think I'd go to
a muffler shop and ask about replacing the front muffler.  You might be
ablet to reduce the sound level to your liking without having the
replace the entire system.

CR