[Mgs] Turn signal

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Fri Dec 15 13:02:31 MST 2017

Please have a look at http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/et100b.htm a nice
website by Barney Gaylord, who used to be a regular contributor of this
list.
My personal thoughts are in the direction of bad contacts. So try to follow
the green colors of the flasher circuit.
Also pay attention to the grounding of this circuit.
The webpage explains nicely how the electrics work.

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT

I posted a question about my turn signals not blinking. It seems now that
the turn signal indicator light stays on all the time. L and r signals will
glow when selected but the dash light is on even when the l or r is not
selected.

Tom Gunderson
1957 MGA 1500 rsr

Sent from my iPhone X