[Mgs] Turn signal

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sun Dec 17 08:36:07 MST 2017

Tom,

I presume this is for your MGA 1500.
Wiring diagram for your turn signals is here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/circ_f2.htm

Check/verify all wire colors at the relay unit and flasher unit terminals.
You might have P and L terminals swapped on the flasher unit.

To test the flasher unit see here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/et104.htm

Testing the relay unit is more involved, but step by step easy.  See here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/et105.htm

Let me know how you make out.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude