[Mgs] Server stuff

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Dec 11 03:25:29 MST 2016

Were these replies to a previous post?  Or new topics?

If replies did you do Reply or Reply All?

Have you got a copy of what you sent?  What is in the addressing block?

Check your list settings (http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs) to see if 'Receive your own posts to the list? is set to 'Yes' as well as 'Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?'.