[Mgs] Server stuff

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sun Dec 11 01:54:54 MST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the message.
I still think there still is an issue.
Yesterday I've sent two message to the list, whereof I received both a post
acknowledgement.
However I've never seen these message coming back via the list.
That used to be different in the past.
Every message I had sent in the past, I always got the same message via the
list in return on top of the acknowledgement.
Has this changed?

Thanks for the support!
Cheers,
Hans