[Mgs] Server stuff

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Dec 12 12:14:49 MST 2016

It was reply to all.

Yes, there is a copy kept safe.

Do you want it?

Cheers,

Hans

Van: PaulHunt73 [mailto:paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com]
Verzonden: zondag 11 december 2016 11:25
Aan: Hans Duinhoven; 'Mark J Bradakis'
CC: mgs at autox.team.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Mgs] Server stuff

Were these replies to a previous post?  Or new topics?

If replies did you do Reply or Reply All?

Have you got a copy of what you sent?  What is in the addressing block?

Check your list settings (http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs) to see
if 'Receive your own posts to the list? is set to 'Yes' as well as 'Receive
acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?'.

> I still think there still is an issue.
> Yesterday I've sent two message to the list, whereof I received both a
post
> acknowledgement.
> However I've never seen these message coming back via the list.

---