[Mgs] new dizzy

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Fri Oct 9 16:37:17 MDT 2015

  Many believe that new distributors are not as good as the originals.  Send yours to Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced Distributors (look it up first) for a rebuilding that will make it at least as goods as when new. Ask Jeff his present thinking about electronic modification.   I sent mine, for my MGB, and have been quite pleased.Bob