[Mgs] new dizzy

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Fri Oct 9 15:01:45 MDT 2015

I just purchased a 56 mga, and I’m thinking a new dizzy with electronic ignition would be a good idea, keeping the old one as a spare.  yes, it does run and drive, but it’s a bit tatty and at least for now needs new core plugs at a minimum.

for those of you into details, it has the original style mga vents, side screens, and the special order deluxe/racing seats.

I see a bunch on ebay, from just under $100 to well over $200.  anyone have any recommendations/cautions about vendors?

thanks!