[Mgs] new dizzy

Storm Field wamrazing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:07:58 MDT 2015

I'll go +1 on that recommendation. Know lots of people the MG As and Bs with Jeff's distributors in them and they are better than new. Haven't heard one complaint from any of the guys about anything He's done for them.
Plus he's a great guy to deal with and is a veritable fount of information.
Storm