[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 103, Issue 5

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Tue Dec 29 18:26:36 MST 2015

I bought the moss tube shock conversion for my 73 simply because it was a lot cheaper.  lever shocks can be made to perform as well as tube shocks by adjusting the oil and the damper valve.  before I replaced mine, which could hold oil for maybe a mile, I put in gear oil (90 wt) just for grins.  suspension was absolutely rock hard until it all bled out