[Mgs] Securing series 26 battery in the MGB

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed Apr 30 13:13:57 MDT 2014

The j-bolt holes are at either end, but with all the group 26 batteries I
have had, there is not enough clearance to fit the bolts. It would need to
be a thin strap (which gives me an idea, actually....).

I finally gave up and wrapped a bungie around the battery and the bottom
frame.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149