[Mgs] cruise control

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 05:53:14 MDT 2014

I haven't worked with SUs or any carbs in quite some time since I'm working on my Volvo 1800ES but...

...it sure is nice seeing the MG list fire up with posts! I have a couple of Volvo side windows, one set of door hardware and a windscreen to install then I can get back to work on the TD. I'm pretty excited about that. I've gone back to work part-time (after retirement) and doing so has eaten into my garage time. I guess the silver lining is that doing so funds a few more parts.

-rick