[Mgs] Cruise control!!!

Monte Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 06:17:21 MDT 2014

Paul,

I do notice a  bit of slack in the throttle cable, but wouldn't too much
slack here only cause hesitation on acceleration? The throttle shaft is
sitting at the correct location for idle.

I'm suspecting you're poppet valve cause (I haven't been out to move the
idle screws yet). Don't some people solder them closed?

Thanks,
Monte