[Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Sun Jul 7 08:02:41 MDT 2013

I was to meet a friend at a VW dealership in San Antonio, in order to
drive him home after he dropped off his bug for service.  We left
Kerville at about the same time in the morning but he arrived at the
dealership more than half an hour later than I did.  Turned out that
he'd followed his GPS's advice which routed him away from the freeways
and through city streets as soon as he got to San Antonio. The thing is,
he knew the direct route but followed the GPS's advice because he
"thought it might know a shortcut."  Go figure......

CR

vw