[Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sat Jul 6 07:00:50 MDT 2013

Prat-Nav you mean?  Where you end up in the wrong town/county/country or a
river "because the sat nav said so"?  The only time I used one, because my
son in law happened to have one, it took me on a 40 mile detour south when I
wanted to go north.  When we did eventually start going north the motorway
was closed because of an accident.  We managed to leave at a junction but
the damn thing kept telling us to get back on the motorway.  At that point I
ignored it.