[Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf

Eric eric at erickson.on.net
Sun Jul 7 08:59:47 MDT 2013

On 07/07/2013, at 11:32 PM, Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins at ktc.com>
wrote:

> I was to meet a friend at a VW dealership in San Antonio, in order to drive
him home after he dropped off his bug for service.  We left Kerville at about
the same time in the morning but he arrived at the dealership more than half
an hour later than I did.  Turned out that he'd followed his GPS's advice
which routed him away from the freeways and through city streets as soon as he
got to San Antonio. The thing is, he knew the direct route but followed the
GPS's advice because he "thought it might know a shortcut."  Go figure

Remember, when it comes to computers it is GIGO - garbage in, garbage out I
call PEBCAK.

Eric