[Mgs] 79B won't start

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:24:38 MDT 2011

Gas starts going bad in as little as 1 month.  If you didn't use Stabil, I'd
guess it's pretty bad.

Makes me wonder about these hybrid cars that people rarely put gas in.

Have you confirmed spark and all the usual suspects?   Do you have a can of
starter fluid?

Welcome back, Monte. Hope your trips were fun.

Paul.