[Mgs] 79B won't start

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Tue Oct 25 08:24:50 MDT 2011

I'd check for spark first, then verify you have gas going into the engine.
I've had them run (but not well) with older gas than what you have.
One problem I just had, the fuel pump didn't work. I took it off and just
opened the points with my finger. Didn't see anything wrong so I bench
tested it. Worked fine and has worked ever since.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK