[Mgs] MG6 Review

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 01:04:33 MST 2011

Did you mean to say '... have *NOT* had as much contact'?  In either case
the designers of the suspension and handling of the UK version of the MG6
are based at Longbridge and many will have been involved with the production
of the earlier Z-series cars under MG Rover, which were acknowledged as
deserving of the MG badge, even though probably none of them had been
involved with Abingdon.  The MG6 shouldn't be written off just yet.