[Mgs] MG6 Review

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Mar 27 07:07:26 MST 2011

I always have difficulty with comfort for "re-emergence" of past
marques.    The current "MG" designers, owners, engineers and such
have had as much contact with things real MG as I have - and thus
cannot claim to be a "successor".   The thought of Chinese MGs does
not sit well and there can be no way the breed lives.  Cecil Kimber
must be rotating like a generator in his grave!!