[Mgs] brake pads

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Thu Jun 9 12:42:49 MDT 2011

Paul,
  Are not all four pads the same?  I have a new set of Mintex pads in hand,
and they seem to be.
  Does the calliper move easily, sliding in and out?  As there is one piston,
the pressure of the piston moves the calliper to center the assembly on the
disc.
  Sticking of the calliper does not seem to be your question, though.
Bob