[Mgs] Seat Belts

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 17:08:15 MDT 2011

I don't think we are getting anywhere and it is no doubt time to drop it
and get back to cars.

I have never seen one of these discussions change any minds. The Americans
are usually sure they are right and ignore what the rest of the world says,
 assuming they have to be wrong.  That sort of intransigence doesn't foster
 debate, just bitterness, which seems to be where we are headed.

At least with cars we have a chance of some sort of general  consensus!

Bill

In a message dated 03/07/2011 4:02:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,