[Mgs] Seat Belts

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 10:12:45 MDT 2011

Sad thing is that many people have become incredibly sloppy in their
driving habits. I have seen many times a person backing out onto a main road
where they can't see and seem to be content to delegate responsibility for
stopping to anyone coming along. I have seen people merging onto main highways
assuming that they will be let in, presumably because they feel they have a
God  given right to a place in line and don't have to wait for one, as
people should  give way to them.

Of course when the people coming along share the same attitudes, the
results are often expensive in terms of bent metal and possibly bodies!

One of the necessary additions to anyone driving a small car seems to be a
very loud horn!

Bill

In a message dated 7/4/2011 9:00:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,