[Mgs] Wheel nut torque

Murray Arundell arundell at ghs.com.au
Tue May 11 03:04:47 MDT 2010

> "Our fitters are highly trained and we take safety very seriously"

Talk about an oxymoron.... Its hardly rocket science and they are not exactly
employing Mensa members are they?

Cheers - Murray

On 11/05/2010, at 6:04 PM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> I'm waiting to see what response (if any) I get back from the company and if
it isn't satisfactory i.e the typical fob-off of "Our fitters are highly
trained and we take safety very seriously" then I'll be contacting the local
Trading Standards office.

> PaulH.

endangers lives. I also call the manager or owner of the business and tell
them about it.