[Mgs] Electronic Tach

james.f.juhas at snet.net james.f.juhas at snet.net
Sun May 9 05:35:00 MDT 2010

I would like to retain some semblance of originality and use an MGB tach, but I don't have enough time to find one that's reliable and available.  Next race event is in less than two weeks and I'm repairing engine damage from this weekend.  So I think I need a modern solution.  Thanks for the guide to what numbers mean what.  Good for the future replacemnt.

Jim
MGA #311