[Mgs] B trans question

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 07:33:32 MST 2010

You may have missed something...

The original question was about what all it takes to put a 4-synchro
trans in an early ('67 and older) car. I was recounting my experience.
The setup I am talking about is a 4-synchro tranny with LH type
overdrive in a '67 B, which after several attempts I can safely say that
I am doomed to remove both as a unit. YMMV.

Glenn

--
Tragedy tomorrow, comedy tonight.

			- Psuedolus