[Mgs] MGA FUEL PUMP [now MGB]

MGBOB mgbob at juno.com
Mon Jan 11 07:47:43 MST 2010

Hi Max,
   Those are the same symptoms that baffled me during the autumn--the
pump would work properly for a time, then not work until power was
switched off and on, at which time it would work properly again for a
while.
    Check its power supply, but I suspect that the fault is internal.
Cleaning the points may help.
Bob