[Mgs] not happy w/ Victoria British

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:23:33 MST 2010

Their customer service sucks.  I just spent over $1k with them and, when I
emailed to see if I could add another $200 to the existing unshipped order, I
got no answer.  When I finally called, they told me it was not possible to add
to an existing order.  I tracked down every email they have, including company
owner Janet Long, and fired off a note expressing my disappointment - haven't
heard a peep from anyone there.

So far, I have no issues with the quality of their merchandise or their
prices.  But customer service counts for something.  I'll be more careful
where I spend my money in the future, and this isn't my first LBC and it won't
be my last.

-Mike Eldred

'54 MG TF

'73 Midget