[Mgs] completely OT - USB Turntables, DAK, CD's and LP's

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Mon Mar 23 08:04:46 MST 2009

Well I was only responding to someone else who was asking about USB
turntables. This just blows me away - I gave up on turntables probably a
decade ago. I thought they pretty much had died off and turntables had
been relegated to antique status. But Bill's link shows that vinyl
albums are still being released so vinyl still lives.

It is certainly not an item of priority on my list but I might have to
look at this in the not too far future. I am in the process of acquiring
a 73B that will need extensive restoration work and that will tie up a
lot of my time and money for a while. Plus I need to get my other MGs
out and ready. I did drive the 67BGT the last couple of days but it is
snowing today with an 1" layer on the car this morning. The 72B is in
the garage and hasn't been driven since a warm spell maybe five or six
weeks ago.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B