[Mgs] completely OT - USB Turntables, DAK, CD's and LP's

Lambdin, Mike mlambdin at towson.edu
Mon Mar 23 07:50:55 MST 2009

Dave,

Being an audiophile, like yourself, I recommend that you check out TTs by
Music Hall as well as Pro-Ject as well as Rega, as Bill mentioned. All three
brands have a variety from which to choose. (I, myself, own a Music Hall
MMF-5.1.) No matter which of these brands you purchase you'll be getting a
worthwhile TT.

Mike Lambdin