[Mgs] ultimate MG garage

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 11:48:27 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/5/2009 6:39:42 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
sumton at sbcglobal.net writes:
Jay Leno has stated more than  once that he is a car guy who just happens to
also be an actor.  i believe  he has equal disdain for the so-called car
collectors who are ruining our  hobby.  he also has a tr3 and shows up at triumph
meets occasionally.   absolutely no airs; he tries to just be one of the (car)
guys.
Hi,
That red TR-3 is supposedly an exact replica of the TR-3 his older brother
used to own many years ago. And it (the TR-3) was an incredible influence in
his  love of cars. I have a couple of pictures of Jay Leno taken of him and the
TR-3  at an LA meet that's called Great Looks/Great Books sponsored by the
SCTOA  and TRSC
The event's in Burbank, CA and he must live close by, because he first
showed up in an new Ariel "Atom" supposed to one of the fastest production  cars
around, went home drove back in his TR-3...never a dull moment when he  (Jay
Leno) shows up as he's glad to use his popularity to champion events he  believes
in!
Cheers!
Albert Escalante CCBCC Left Coast (California)
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)