[Mgs] ultimate MG garage

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:44:23 MST 2009

I don't know where Jay lives, but his "garage" is in Burbank near the
airport. He also keeps all of his street legal cars licensed and
insured so he can drive them at will. A friend of mine's late wife
used to handle all of his car registration and insurance issues (talk
about a full time job). I to have met the man, and is just a regular
car guy with mega bucks.  The rest of us should be so lucky.
Rick