[Mgs] ultimate MG garage

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 11:03:18 MST 2009

It's funny -- I subscribe to three car lists (one British, one American, and
one mixed/vintage), and Leno sightings have been mentioned on all 3. So he
does get around to the events...

The one time he walked up to a car I was looking at, I couldn't think of
anything to say...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149