[Mgs] Brake frustrations

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 11:05:09 MDT 2009

Are you getting any fluid to the rear system at all? Try undoing the hard
line to one of the rear cylinders.

Faulty rear cylinders right out of the box is a real possibility, these
days.

Has the car been on a flatbed tow recently? It can happen that when the
operator secures a chain or strap around the rear axle, it flattens the hard
line, preventing any fluid flow. Solution is to replace the steel brake
line.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149