[Mgs] ZDDP in oil

Stephen West-fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Wed Sep 10 15:41:13 MDT 2008

There have been issues in aircraft engines where the synthetic oil is so
"slippery" that the rings never seat in the cylinders, causing very high oil
consumption. Most manufactures/rebuilders specify a specific oil for the
first hours of operation plus specific operating procedures for the same
reason.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems