[Mgs] Suggestions needed - where to go in Scotland?

derek at vandivere.net derek at vandivere.net
Thu Mar 20 07:39:23 MST 2008

So, I've convinced my fiancee to take the B over to Scotland over the
Ascension Day / Queen's Day holiday (arriving in Hull on a Wednesday
morning, leaving on a Saturday night)! Hooray! Roads that have bends!
Roads that have gradients!

Anyone have good suggestions for routes / places / drives in Scotland, or
non-obvious stuff to bring along on a four day trip? I'm already pretty
familiar with Edinburgh / Stirling. That reminds me - I'd better show
Abbie how to use the manual choke *before* the first distillery tour. (:

Derek / '78 B / Amsterdam