[Mgs] Driving lamps on a 70 MGB (Dave Willner)

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:17:31 MST 2008

Only in the politician's brains, or what passes for them...............

Paul mentioned rear fog lights...... My son was recently pulled over for having a 'too bright brake light'.... The cop was 'nice' enough to 'only' write him up for not using his 4-way flashers when he was pulled over, apparently a lesser 'offense'. Problem is, my son had the rear fog light on in my Audi because it was rainy and snowy! But of course, because the cop wrote him up for something else, equally stupid, I could not fight the ticket. So I had to go the 'string-pulling' route instead to get it dismissed. Cost me a 6-pack.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver -  What's that smoke?
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q
MT-6NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/