[Mgs] speedometer cable

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 01:55:11 MST 2008

If you remove the right-angle drive you really should fit a slightly longer
cable to increase the radius of the curve that has been introduced.

Right-angle drives *are* 1:1, and their output is in the same direction as
the input.  LHD cars had two of these drives - one at either end, RHD cars
only had one.