[Mgs] Overdrive Numbers

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 13:44:11 MST 2008

We call them  They even say that they know their engine doesn't need  it but
they want to give it  'treat' once in awhile. idiots around  here...:-)

Know what? It extends to people that really should know better - racers.
I've seen bunches of them filling up with 115 at the track when their engines
have 11:1 and would probably run on 94.  They think it is somehow  'racier'.

Bill

In a message dated 13/01/2008 11:52:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,