[Mgs] speedometer cable

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 18:15:25 MST 2008

Removing the right-angle adapter won't hurt anything, directly. However, on
my 66B with late tranny and OD the cable is forced to make a tight turn
around the crossmember, which seems to cause rapid cable wear, judging from
how long the new cable lasted before the speedo started reading jerky again.
YMMV.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149