[Mgs] Weber downdraft

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 07:56:20 MDT 2007

Also, "time" is not defined as "engine running time".
It is just time since the current was first applied to
the bi-metal coil.  If you have to crank and crank and
crank OR if you leave the ignition turned on for some
time before trying to start the car, you may get no
enrichment of charge at all.  The unit knows nothing
about what the engine is doing.

rick