[Mgs] Overflow Tubes bracket

Rod Williams PRNDL at sonic.net
Tue Nov 27 14:54:18 MST 2007

I'm putting a '67 MGB engine back in service and can't for the life of me
figure out where the bracket with the clip mounts that holds the SU carb
overflow tubes. This is the bracket that mounts near the bottom driver's
side of the engine, near or on the left side motor mount, that holds the two
float overflow tubes in place near their bottom end. If anyone has this
bracket still in place and can provide even a crappy digital photo, I'd be
forever thankful. I've gone through all of my books and catalogs to no
avail.
Cheers!
--
Rod Williams