[Mgs] Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted

ATWEDITOR at aol.com ATWEDITOR at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 08:28:52 MST 2007

Back in the 60s when U.S. schools still offered "drivers education" before
the insurance nazis forced them to stop, there was a handful of
blood-on-the-hiway movies shown to instill the fear of something worse than  god.  The
all-time classic was "Broken Glass."

Not only did those films of all that carnage make me slow up a  little bit,
it lessened my sense of shock when I went to Viet Nam a few years  later and
saw the same kind of thing, but not from a car accident.

Cheers!

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 11/17/2007 9:36:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,