[Mgs] valve cover gasket

1971-red-mgb 1971mgb at cox.net
Sun Nov 4 09:21:15 MST 2007

Matt:
I can tell you how I do mine, I put liquid gasket on the vale cover, then
both sides of the gasket and on the cylinder head, I place the gasket on the
valve cover and hold the gasket in place with clothespins till everything is
tacky, then place the valve cover plus attached gasket onto the cylinder
head, never had a leaking problem and it's pretty mess free, really it
is!!!.