[Mgs] Virtual Westminster MG Museum

Carl French leylandauto at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 22:46:15 MDT 2007

I have some 'somewhere' I even have some from the year after the last Tour. My wife and I were in the area for our own Fraternity Tour and stopped in Westminster see what was left. Two guys doing some resto work in the shop let me poke around. One year after the closing, most of the cars were still there and i got several pics then as well. I will ask my wife where they may be.
  Carl French

MGMagnette at aol.com wrote:
  I would like to recreate the Westminster MG Museum, online. I miss that
final October trip to Vermont, top down no matter the weather, to see that
wonderful and unrepeatable collection of MGs. If anyone has pictures please send
them to me. mgmagnette at aol.com

Thanks,

John